WOODLAWN vs BEARDEN
Click to Watch on NFHS Network
Woodlawn High School Information
Due to the COVID-19 epidemic please be advised of the current status of school activities:
- Seniors who are currently enrolled in College Level classes are advised to complete all course work.
- Seniors enrolled in on-campus classes, Virtual AR classes, or SEACBEC classes who have a passing grade for the 3rd nine weeks will receive a semester grade for the course with no additional work.
- Students enrolled in AP courses must take the respective AP Exam to possibly earn college credit. Students do not have to complete the AP course or take the AP Exam in order to earn weighted credit.
- Seniors who have a failing grade in a required class will be given an additional opportunity to earn a passing grade.
- All current credit recovery classes must be completed in order to graduate.
- Senior transcripts will be audited and a phone conference will be held with each graduate on or before April 8, 2020.
- Current handbook policy will determine class rank. Currently no decision has been made in regards to commencement activities for Seniors. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 outbreak and proceed in a safe manner.
AMI for students grade 7-11
- All undergraduate distance classes are to proceed in a normal manner. Email your off campus teachers and zoom as expected for additional help.
- On campus teachers will email student invitations to join Google classrooms on or before April 3, 2020. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if passwords need to be reset.
- Due to health concerns no paper AMI packets will be collected by school personnel.
- Students may return work in the following manners:
- Submit in Google classroom
- Email directly to teachers
- Photo of assignment emailed to email@example.com
- A WIFI network (AMI) is available in the high school parking lot from 8 AM – 3PM each day for students who do not have home internet.
All activities scheduled through April 17, 2020 have been put on hold. Some may be completely cancelled. We have postponed Jr./Sr. prom originally scheduled for April 3, 2020. We hope to reschedule for a later date.
Please call the high school office at 357-8171 or email firstname.lastname@example.org between 8 AM and 3 PM if you have any questions.
Thanks for your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time.
Woodlawn High School
2019-20 Household Application for Free and Reduced Price School Meals is available online. If you have more than one child in the district, please submit the form only one time.
Woodlawn High School Form
Woodlawn High School has a free, anonymous, and safe reporting service for bullying, harassment, or any other types of suspicious or illegal activities available for students or parents/guardians to report to school administrators in a confidential manner.
Follow These Easy Steps 1. Go to AnonymousTips.com, 2. Click the “Send Tips” Link, 3. Create Your Tip and Submit